The Credit Cleanup Book
Improving your Credit Score, your Greatest Financial AssetBook - 2014
By unlocking the mortgage industry's trade secrets, this indispensable book will help readers understand credit scoring and learn how to obtain-and improve-their credit reports.
* Includes the latest information on banking and lending requirements in the post-credit-crisis environment
* Explains how new regulations and guidelines, such the Dodd-Frank Act, are impacting banks, credit, and lending
* Shows readers what will improve a consumer's credit score and what will damage it
* Spells out debt management strategies and debt solutions and shares tips on technologies that help with credit and money management
* Exposes common credit reporting and lending myths and secrets