How Spiritual Values Give Leadership MeaningeBook - 2011
This text explains why values-based spiritual leadership that coalesces employees into a harmonious group is the only way to successfully manage increasingly diverse workers in the 21st century.
* Includes 9 arguments and over 40 key facts supporting values leadership as the only valid leadership theory
* Harnesses the knowledge of over 200 contributing experts
* Presents the novel ideas of many analysts, including recent doctoral work exploring specific aspects of spirituality, values, and leadership
* Traces over 100 years of leadership research in a chronological fashion
* Provides an extensive bibliography and index